Monday, September 7, 2009

Interview

Monday, September 7, 2009
Went for an interview at MEPS. This is the company which does the electronic payment system in Malaysia. Just take a look at your IC and bank card and you can see the MEPS logo. The office seems like a very nice place to work. After entering, I had to register myself and the receptionist gave me a visitor pass card. Apparently I am James Bond.. Check out my number..

The receptionist also took my temperature so see if I was sick. I have a feeling she was promoted to become receptionist/doctor. So after proving to her that I dint have fever, I was given this sticker to promoto myself that I was fever free. Weeeeeee....

While waiting for my turn to be interviewed, I saw this from the room window. That is a damn scary position to be in.. Some guy putting on the Merdeka - 1Malaysia sign on the Public Bank building.. Damn scary wei..

0 comments: