Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hibernation

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Hey guys, I have got some not so good news. I have decided.....
to....
quit blogging...
.....
lol, Nola , just joking. But I shall be taking a break for a while. I wont be updating like I used to for the past few months. This is mainly because of work. Dont really have much time in the weekdays now. I would not want this blog to go into eternal hibernation like my previous attempt. Haha.

So if I do come across any wacky and stupid and weird and outrageous stuff, I will put it up here. As for now, I shall sneak away quietly... I'll Be Back (*Terminator theme*)

3 comments:

Sashie VII said...

Make sure you'll be back. Heh.

:)

sivapc said...

good fuck bro. haha

SRV said...

syam - dont worry. ill be back
p.siva - dei, public..