Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Turtles Forever

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Lately I just got in touch with something I used to watch a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. I grew up watching a lot of 80's and 90's cartoon such as Thundercats, Transformers, Speed Racer and Ghostbusters. I dont think kids these days have cartoons as memorable as last time. Now there are SpongeBob and Ben10 which will become legendary status when kids these days turn adult. Hehe. Well this post is about:

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 
 Remaja Mutan Penyu Ninja
(I dont think there is a proper BM translation for this. lol)

I came across this special 25th anniversary Turtles special on Youtube called Turtles Forever. It had the original Turtles come into the world of the new Turtles to kick some Shredder butt And even the animation was done accordingly. The original turtles looked like how cartoons were in the 80's. With a really nice storyline and a lot of funny moments, I thought of sharing this link with all you guys. Fans of the Turtles will absolutely love it, and for the non fans, its worth a watch for relaxing your mind a bit. Hehe. The link below is for part 1, so just continue until part 9. So watch it while it is still free on Youtube.
Turtles Forever

And I am still keeping my TMNT action figure I got when I was a kid. Sorry for keeping you in the drawer all these while. He doesn't seem too happy though. xP
 
Hulk smash!!!, errr. More like Turtle smash!! arrrr

2 comments:

sepetvernz said...

one day, i'm gonna steal all your action figures from you..!

SRV said...

haha, try n see..