Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers 3 in 10 seconds

Thursday, June 30, 2011
*CAUTION - Do not read this post if you dont wanna know the movie's plot. Dont say I didn't warn ya.. =P*

This summer's biggest blockbuster is here. Tickets for Transformers 3 has been selling like hot cake since the past week, and I made sure I buy the tickets early cause I dont wanna delay in watching this movie. Main reason  --> people are gonna be posting how awesome it was on FB when I havent watched it yet. So yeah.. oh, that and also because it FREAKIN TRANSFORMERS  =P hehe..

And I made a promise not to post anything bout the movie on FB cause many wouldn't have watched it yet, and it would only make them feeling more miserable and suicidal, but I couldn't help myself.. I just had to post something..  This time, not because it was awesome.. but pretty much the opposite of awesome.. But how can a Transformers movie be not awesome?? Better ask Michael Bay.. Here are a few reasons:
1)  My wife (Megan Fox) not in it this time.. =(  her replacement, Rosie did ok i guess, she cant do much anyway, she is just there for eye candy.. I still miss Foxy =(
2) Story was all over the place..
3) Jokes were lame..
4) Action mostly during the ending, but that was like for a good 1 hour. Nothing special, seen most of it in the previous movies..

Here is what the whole movie is about. If I made this movie with its current script, the movie will only be about 10 seconds long.. hehe

- NASA finds Transformers crashed ship on moon. Send Buzz Aldrin to investigate ( yea, right)
- Optimus pissed cause humans never inform him
- Optimus emo
- Good guys bring back Sentinel Prime, turns out he bad guy.
- Sentinel and Megatron try conquer world.
- Optimus emo again
- Rosie calls Megatron Sentinel's bitch
- Megatron emo, then attack Sentinel, then Optimus kills both of them

There you have it, it took Michael Bay 2 1/2 hours to tell this story, which I told in 10 seconds.. hehe =P

I can go on complaining how disappointed I am with this movie, but I shall leave it to all of you to decide, cause so far, many have said the movie was awesome.. So everybody is entitled to their own opinion.. But in the end, your opinion sucks.. cause this movie sucks.. hehe =P

Even he was crying watching the movie

0 comments: