Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Deepavali

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Yay. Deepavali is here again. Always look forward to this day since small for the 'ang pow/duit raya/deepavali money'. Come to think of it, there is no name for the money we receive during Deepavali. I think I'll name it 'Deepavali kase', hehe.

Its also a day where I get to meet almost all of my family members. Most of them will be down and its nice to meet up with all of them on that day. The one thing I really like about Deepavali is got mutton chicken at every house. Woohoo, paradise.. And somehow, Deepavali day is always the most hottest day in the year. Its like programmed in the Earth's calendar that the most hottest day of the year shall fall on Deepavali. aigh..

Here are some pictures of a huge koalam at The Weld. I really like the pattern and the color combination. And did I mention, its HUGE..

The uncle starting to do the koalam..

The end result. Nice right

I would also want to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a Happy Deepavali. Enjoy the weekend and all the food.. =)

2 comments:

Sashie VII said...

Woah the koalam is awesomely beautiful! Did you stay and watch the whole process?

Have a happy deepavali Sarvin!

SRV said...

nop, happened to walk by when he started. then took again after he finished.. he took few hours only..