Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thats not my name

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Well this post is not bout that annoying song (That's not my name) from the Ting Tings. Cant stand that song. Once you hear it, it doesn't get of your head easily. Makes you feel like jumping from the KL tower..

I got a feeling (BEP playing in the background), that there is no one with the exact same name as me. The only person to come close to my name is my brother Hrithik Roshan. Ahaha..I used to dislike my name while growing up, cause it was different from others. Now I am kinda great full to have something which no one else has.

Since small, many people have been spelling my name wrongly. There have been Sarwin, Salvin, Sharwin, Roshen, Rosnan (how come no Sarvin Brosnan?) and many more. And my Indians friends call me Sharvin while my Chinese friends call me Savin. Aigh.. And my father's name also always gets screwed up, even in some of my certificates..

Well, this is by far the most deviated of them all..
FML..

0 comments: