Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dead By Sunrise

Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Don't worry my beloved die-hard fans, I aint gonna die anytime soon. Still got many 'things' I gotta do. Hehe.



Ok, bout this post, I'm not sure if you all have heard of this band, Dead By Sunrise. Well I just came to know that its actually Chester Bennington's side project from Linkin Park. I knew he was working on a solo album, but after that I dint hear any word. And he has actually launched the album and I dont think our beloved country, Malaysia has done any promotion. How come, with Chester's name, I'm sure many LP fans would go out there to get it.

I dint have high expentation for the songs in this album, but it has surprised me. There are a number of pretty catchy tunes. And its has a different tune from the LP songs. The songs here are a mixture of punk rock and LP. And some songs have guitar solos (woot). Something which none of LP song have. Chester is still his normal self, screaming his head off like there is no tomorrow.

I'm actually doing this album review because I think that many LP fans out there do not know bout this album. Its been prety quiet around here. I also came across this by chance. Ohya, some additional info, LP coming with their 4th studio album in 2010. Hope its not like their previous effort. Btw, this album is definitely better than LP's 3rd album.. =)

PS - I love you..
haha, nola..
PS - I dint get paid for doing this post, its just for sharing to everyone............. But if you're reading this Chester, I dont mind some commission. ahaha.. Okla, I'll leave you with a video of their 1st single -  Crawl Back In

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some parts in this song sounds very much like LP's tune. Mayb its jus me :)

Anonymous said...

the comment above is by Muholan..sory..forgot to sign under my comment..haha