Sunday, November 24, 2013

Yearly

Sunday, November 24, 2013
Yes, I still managed to keep my word. This is my yearly blog post, haha. Trying to at least do this so I don't forget the nonsense I've written in the past. It's always nice to look back at how my mind was few years ago. Have I matured? I guess so.
Feels weird to write a blog post now cause seems like even blogging is now something ancient. Previously I knew a lot of people who write good articles in their blog, seems like in time, the blog is soon to be buried in the vast and growing Internet Graveyard. Just like how Friendster is now 6 feet under :P

Lately what I used to write in blogs/articles, I'm just writing it as a short and simple Facebook status or in a meme picture which summarizes what is intended to be shared out there. Its faster, simpler and easier to convey the message while on the go.

I would also like to take this opportunity to have a moment of silence to all our once favourite internet services. I will truly remember all of you as you have played a very big role in my life growing up. To laughing like bloody fools in front of the pc chatting, to seeing when your crush is online, to sending assignment homework to friends and vice versa before submitting it the next day. Many many memories.

Rest in peace
- Hotmail email, now Outlook







- MSN Messenger












- Friendster





- ICQ (117715863, damn I still remember my ICQ number)






- mIRC










Ps - Seems some old picture link which I used are not available, hence the blank picture in certain post..

0 comments: