Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Want To Believe

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Finally, this is it. Nooo... not the This Is It Michael Jackson movie, but this is it, my 1st movie review on my blog. I wont dwell too much into the movie but more on the topic. hehe. Lately I went and saw 'The Fourth Kind'. I dint even know bout this movie until I saw it was playing. And since it was about aliens, I had to see it. I have no idea why am I so fascinated by aliens, maybe I'm an alien.. haha



This movie is based on actual case studies and involves the theory of alien abduction. They cleverly use actual footage of their studies in this film. So you can see the acting version and the real video. And I have to warn you, the actual videos will scare the tuut out of you. Saw many people jump from their seats. Hehe..'

About this alien topic, I noticed that there are people who believe in aliens and people who totally rejects the idea. As for me, I don't really believe in aliens, but I like to keep an open mind. There are many 'what if' out there which are still unexplainable. So the truth is out there. 

Just some food for thought.. What if everything on earth is just an experiment by these aliens? We are all actually brought here and left on earth to live and see how do we change this planet. And since we have failed miserably by destroying Earth slowly, they might just come back here and put an end to their failed experiment.. Hence 2012 is coming..   haha.. If let me go on, I can come up with all kinds of theories and will sure bore you to death. So I'll stop here.. So what do you all think or believe?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun believe in aliens.but i believe in UFO's =) -darush-

SRV said...

and who or wat is controlling the ufo la then? lol..

Artigiano said...

interesting to know tat its from a real study...but were any1 actually abducted in those studies?????

SRV said...

no one will truly know. its all up to what we believe. but i have a feeling, some cases may be true. hehe

Anonymous said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

SRV said...

thanks for dropping by anonymous =)